Push Back Racks & Racking
Speedrack's Modular Pushback® system offer greater cube utilization with the accessibility and versatility of selective rack. Each position can carry a different type of load and can store 2 to 4 loads deep. Modular Pushback® systems can be installed utilizing standard rack components.
Palletized loads are placed on precision wheeled carts that roll on inclined frames. Carts are self-aligning and designed so loads remain contained in the system. This means that pallet condition and conveyability aren't nearly as critical as flow rail systems.
Benefits and Features
- Greatly increased pallet density
- Easily stores up to 10 pallets deep in one lane
- Standard load weight capacities - 500 to 3000 lbs.per pallet
- Accommodates varying pallet widths and lengths in same lane*
- Allows varying pallet weights in same lane*
- Conveys non-standard or plastic pallets or containers
- Loads travel in constant alignment
- No stack-up considerations - even past 5 pallet positions
- Modular design allows for easy addition or reduction of lanes
- Installed on Structural Rack
- Full engineering and design included
- Supersedes carts
Patented Enclosed Wheel Design
Closely spaced, rotating carrier beams accept loads of various sizes safely and evenly. Entry positions utilize a solid steel deck with load stop. This efficient design allows trouble-free performance without loose carts or power requirements.
*Variations subject to certain conditions. Contact Speedrack's Engineering Department or Submit a Quote Request Form.
Cantilever Racks and Racking
Push Back Racks and Racking
Selective Storage Racks and Racking
Drive-In Racks and Racking