Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors & Lifts
Advanced Equipment is an authorized Wildeck dealer based in Capitol Heights Maryland. We service the entire USA.
Vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRC’S) are a cost effective, safe and efficient way to move materials from one elevation to another. These vertical lifts come in two different classifications depending on your application:
- Hydraulic platform lifts for single level (ground plus one) material movement
- Mechanical vertical lifts for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.
The above material handling lifts are available with the following VRC loading configurations:
- Straddle lift
- 4 Post mechanical lift
- Cantilever type lift
Vertical reciprocating conveyors, manufactured by Wildeck, are built to meet your specific load, height and speed requirements with the following standard features:
- Self diagnostic control system on all multi level units
- Lifting heights up to 150 feet
- Lift capacity from 100 to 30000lbs
- Platform sizes up to 12 feet wide by 30 feet long
- Quality brand-name electrical components
- Industrial strength carriage platform to handle heavy point loads
Why Advanced Equipment Company?
- Qualified knowledge and representation for site evaluation
- Certified factory installers
- Complete mechanical and electrical installations
- Custom installations involving interface with other equipment
- Professional project management for on-time and under budget projects